This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Beach Bum Bag
Adjustable + versatile crossbody bag. Made from sustainably sourced organic cotton for all life's adventures! Choose your print.
Investing in sustainably-sourced and Fairtrade cotton makes you one swell beach bum! : )
- Made from 100% Certified Fairtrade and Organic Cotton
- Inner pocket for all the important stuff
- Cutest pineapple zipper you ever did see
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Teal Pineapple: Pineapples are like rays of Hawaiian sunshine. You can’t get enough, so bask away and enjoy it in dreamy teal!
- Gold Pineapple: Pineapples are one of our favorite fruits and have been adopted as a symbol of Aloha culture. Flaunt it in gold!
- Hawaiian: A homage to the classic vintage Hawaiian shirts you would see down in Waikiki. Design elements from the company's hometown of Kailua have been sprinkled in to make this print personal and special.
Tag Aloha was started in 2013 in small town of Kailua, Hawai’i, with a dream of sharing the captivating culture and lifestyle of Hawai’i with the world. Since then, they have expanded to many retailers across the state, including their signature line of Whole Foods Hawai’i bags and accessories loved by visitors and kama’āina alike.
Living in beautiful Hawai’i provides a unique perspective on the care and stewardship of our planet. They're proud to be Hawaii's first Fairtrade Certified business, and to donate a portion of every product purchased to the Surfrider Foundation to protect our oceans and beaches. They believe that if we all keep doing just a little more, we can make a big impact, together! With this in mind, all of their products are made from sustainably-sourced organic cotton that supports fair pay, real families, and the reduction of plastic in our environment.
Tag Aloha Co. hopes you love using their bags as much as they love making them!